Friday, April 3, 2009

KIA Hamsters Are Killing Me

There is this new commercial out for the KIA soul where these hamsters pull up in this car and are listening to this cool music and it makes all the other hamsters jealous. While the commercial is pretty funny, it is the song that I loved. Thing is... it doesn't exist!

I have been looking for it everywhere. No one seems to know about it. And it turns out there are several versions of the commercial. One with the song "Fort Knox" by a band called Goldfish, one called "Bounce" by MSTRKRFT, and another called "Do What You Like" by Marz. None of which are the song I want.

If you see this commercial and the lyrics go something like "I don't care much what you wear but you better have some color in there" then 'Shazam' it for me.

I need to know. It's not just for the song anymore. It's the principle. I just cant let this beat me.


UPDATE: Colours by Calvin Harris. Its a bit repetitive, but I'd dance to it. Thanks to Stacy for finding it. I was so frustrated.

5 comments:

  1. ahhhhh yes! finally someone finds it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Do What You Do" By Marz ft. Pack and Mumiez is the correct song. It is the one that has the "front back side to side" riff.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAoxk3zRaxQ&feature=related

    ReplyDelete
  3. No.. I found the song I wanted.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can get the song free from kia downloads

    http://www.kiasoul.com/#/downloads


    From Terri in VA

    ReplyDelete