Monday, May 25, 2009

It's Not About That

Today I want to tell you about a philosophy I have come up with.

Some people ruin their lives. I can see it happening all around me. If I were to ask them why their life sucked, some would blame other people or their circumstances. Well, it's not about that. And the ones that are wise enough to realize it will say, Its because I made bad decisions.

BINGO

When I chose to get out of bed this morning, it was the right choice. That doesn't make it a good decision, just a 'right' one. Well, if I didn't get out of bed that would be wrong... but not necessarily bad. The good and the bad comes from our intent.

And that's what makes or breaks your life.

Right Wrong, Good Bad.

But remember, its easier to tell someone how to live their life then to live it yourself. Think before you speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment