Saturday, March 21, 2009

The Bikes

I am getting a bike! Finally! Days of groveling on end have paid off! But here is the catch. I have to choose one... And that is where you come in.

I have narrowed it down to a select group of my favorites. (that are reasonably priced) I would like you, the public, to select your favorites. That's plural, meaning you can vote on more than one.

Here are the Contenders


Khaki w/ orange rims: As the identical twin Khaki he has all of the retro vibe but is also taller with 26" wheels and less expensive, but I'm still on the fence with those rims












Khaki: He has a cool old school design, but is the most expensive and with 17" wheels he is the shortest of the bunch. He is also the most expensive, which might be a problem.


Black: He's tall and pretty easygoing but a little plain. Hes not the cheapest but not the most expensive which places him right in the middle. He was an early favorite, but is he too simple?












Metallic Brown: He's unique and fresh, but lacks some of the charm of the others. He is the cheapest of the bunch, which is a good quality, but I don't know if he is cool enough.


Well there you have it. Vote on the poll at the top, but don't vote for all four. That defeats the purpose. Vote for which one you like, or if you know me, which one you think I would like. dont forget to leave your opinions below. And get everyone you know to vote! Tell your friends and family to vote! I might be riding your favorite in a few weeks time.

3 comments:

  1. Khaki with orange rims!! All the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Black, Don't think plain, think unique and classic at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm torn but vying for Mr. Khaki. Best style IMO and I'm partial-to leaning away from the orange rimmmz. You could paint the chainguard a matching brown...

    ReplyDelete