Sunday, March 22, 2009

Best Day Ever!

I was just minding my own business, walking through the church hallways, when I recognized the person in front of me.

It was Brandon Mull! I couldn't believe it! (except
I could because I knew he went to my church) He was talking to some un-famous lady about 10 feet away. I continued to walk towards him, but couldn't think of anything to say. In the end I just passed by, wide-eyed and breathing heavily, deciding it would be rude to interrupt their conversation. I realized then that that would go down in history as one of the most exciting moment in my life. but it got better...

I went and sat down in the foyer and started listen to the talks, when I saw him coming down the hall to where I was sitting! I wanted to talk to him but, again, my mind went blank and all that came out was "hey...". Then he gave me a head nod. (which I've never really liked, but when he gave it it was cool) Later, he walked by one more time. I was so starstruck.

Its weird to think that he has probably already forgoten about the nervous looking boy at church but I will never forget it.

Needless to say, it was the best day ever.

2 comments:

  1. he lives behind my parents.
    everytime i go over there i can see right into his office window where he is busily writing his masterpeices... ok that is a lie

    but i do always see his children playing outside.

    ReplyDelete