Monday, December 13, 2010

More

This man we have been teaching, named Chuck (who is the funniest guy ever) came up to me in church and said, "I want to be baptized. when can we do it." We have been working with him for about 3 months, and he always said he wasnt ready, but he has been reading the BOM everyday. He is saying morning prayers and he is coming to church whenever he can. He is ready.

Then he said "Are you gonna be able to hold me? I'm like 250 pounds!" I was shocked. He is a big guy, but i was shocked because he wanted ME to baptize him.. I amlost started to cry (and I kinda did later that night, reflecting on it) I have never been asked to baptize anyone before. And I love Chuck so much. He is so funny. And Brenda (his Girl) is so hilarious to talk to. I love every moment I get to spend with them. But also... transfers are comming up, so I may not be able to do this one.. its bitter sweet. But im just glad he is doing it.

So that is happening in January, after he gets married.
. We meet some wonderfully prepared people.

No comments:

Post a Comment